Thursday 4 August 2011

My all time City 11 and subs!!

This is based on players I've seen since I first started attending games on a regular basis since the mid 80's!

Goal Keeper :
Torn a little on this but have gone with Tony Coton.  He was always consistent and but for the likes of Seaman would have been England's number 1.  I realise people may say Joe Hart etc... But for me TC was at his peak Hart is still young learning his trade and makes the odd silly mistake.

Defence :
So many to choose from in every position but I personally think
Right Back Paul Lake  Centre Half Vincent Kompany Centre Half  Keith Curle Left back Andy Hinchcliffe.


Midfield :
Grew up seeing wingers and loved that system so for me it's got to be..
Right Wing David White  Centre Mid Nigel De Jong  Centre Mid Neil McNab Left Wing David Silva..I realise Sliva isn't naturally a winger but just for his grace and style he has to be in.

Centre Forwards :
Possibly what's took me the longest to think through a fair few options all equally deserving of selection but I've gone with
Uwe Rosler Carlos Tevez.

Subs : Joe Hart, Pablo Zabaleta, Niall Quinn, Paul Simpson, Peter Beagrie, Terry Phelan, Michel Vonk.

so as a 4-4-2
Coton

Lake Kompany Curle Hinchcliffe

White De Jong McNab Silva 

Rosler Tevez.

No comments:

Post a Comment